Innovative ideas are the hallmark of our successes and move us on. We are passionate about realizing wind energy projects across the globe and meeting tomorrow's energy technology challenges. You and your engagement can make a contribution to shape the future of renewable energies.
- Gather quantitative up-to-date market data and analysis of the current situation as well as competitors in order to provide the department, regions and R&D with necessary information inputs in a suitable form
- Pay attention to customer needs and monitor the performance at the most relevant point of contact(s)
- Monitor the activities of competitors and analyze their competitive strategy
- Analyze the development of the market and provide market segmentation
- Track our market performance and customer perceptions
- Ensure a regular management reporting by consolidation of essential regional inputs and required market data
- Conduct pre-freeze, intermediate and final product evaluation from market perspective for R&D
- Master’s degree in marketing, business or engineering discipline or a related field
- Strong background in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint preferred
- Previous and applicable experience in market research
- Experience with various survey tools such as SurveyMonkey or Typeform
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Significant quantitative and qualitative analytic skills
- Ability to multitask well
- Adaptable working hours by suitable working hour models
- Exciting and diverse activities
- Comprehensive engagement with the operational health promotion
- Internal as well as external continuing education possibilities
- The employee's events which provide for fresh wind
- Green employee's stream for the realization of our common aim
Find out more about your individual benefits – your future personnel department is keen on helping you.
Possible locations are all ENERCON locations worldwide.